July 13-14, 2016
1405 Olde Rd, Findley Lake, NY
Peek'n Peak Resort
& Conference Center
TECHNICAL SESSIONS / COCKTAIL RECEPTION /
GOLF TOURNAMENT / CLAY SHOOT TOURNAMENT /
BARBECUE / OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT SHOW
Join us in 2016!
For hotel reservations: 716-355-4141 ext. 7154 / Room rate - $124 and up / Mention IOGANY for room block rates!
Wednesday, July 13
10:00 am - 4:30 pm: Technical Seminar
5:00 - 6:30 pm: Cocktail Recpetion (Please note: The cocktail reception is at a new time and location this year!)
Location - Woods'n Wedges at the Upper Course. Shuttle service will be available to & from the Inn to the reception beginning at 4:45pm or you can park at the Upper Course clubhouse. Rain location - Crown Room at the Inn.
Thursday, July 14
8:00 am: Golf Tournament - Peek'n Peak Upper Course / Scramble
9:00 am: Sporting Clays Tournament - Critter Path, 100 rounds
12:00 pm: 36th Annual Barbecue and Equipment Show
NAVAGATING STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS & ENHANCING PRODUCTION IN THIS LOW-PRICE ENVIRONMENT - 2016 SUMMER MEETING BROCHURE
TECHNICAL SEMINAR SPEAKERS
- "Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Update": Gordon DeLeys, Compliance Assistance Specialist, U.S. Department of Labor (OSHA), Buffalo, NY
- "Benefits of Communicating and Solving Problems Using the NFG LP One Stop Shopping": Charles Campbell, Sr. Manager-Local Production, National Fuel Gas, Williamsville, NY
- "U.S. EPA Regulatory Overview for Oil & Gas Operations": Hans Buenning, Environmental Engineer-Air Compliance Branch, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), New York, NY
- "Petroleum Bulk Storage Regulations for Aboveground Tanks in New York State": Andrea Skalski, Environmental Engineer 2, Division of Environmental Remediation-Bulk Storage Unit, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC), Buffalo, NY
- "NYSDEC 2016 Regulatory Update: The Times They are a-Challengin": Theodore Loukides, Chief-Compliance and Enforcement Section, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC), Albany, NY
- "Ultra Hidefinition (4K) Stratigraphy to Evaluate the Feasibility of Upper Devonion Horizontal Drilling Projects": Patrick Imbrogno, Vice President-Appalachian Basin, Geo-Com, LLC, Moon Township, PA
- "Plugging Oil & gas Wells - Nothing is Simple Anymore": James Richert, Sr. Project Manager, GZA, Buffalo, NY
- "Production Up, Cost Down, No Chemicals - Cleaning the Well and Keeping it Clean": Robert Ballou, Sales Manager/Technical Support, 4B Production Enhancement LLC, Roosevelt, UT and Monte Swan, Chief Scientist, EnercatUSA, Evergreen, CO
- "Regulatory Requirements of 16 NYCRR 255 as They Apply to Gathering Line Operations": Patrick Rachel and Kevin Speicher, Public Service Commission (PSC), Buffalo/Syracuse, NY
Early Registration for IOGANY’s 36th Annual Summer Meeting has been extended through Friday, June 24th!
To purchase BARBECUE TICKETS or REGISTER FOR TECHNICAL SEMINAR please use the forms below!
To register and pay by CREDIT CARD - 2016 Summer Meeting Registration Form
To register and pay by CHECK (mailing form) - 2016 Summer Meeting PDF Registration Form
PLEASE NOTE: Barbecue tickets will be mailed to you so please include a shipping address if different than your billing address. Tickets will be mailed until June 30th after which time they will be held for pick-up at the registration desk.
The year's tournament will be a Scramble on the Peek Upper course.
$120 per/person includes: one-half cart, lunch, beverages and cash prizes.
The Upper Course a championship caliber golf course, measuring 7,061 yards from the gold tees. Its unique terrain and natural features, including panoramic rolling hills, great elevation changes and mature woods, create a spectacular atmosphere that is unrivaled!
GOLF SPONSORSHIPS SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH IOGANY! Please use the forms below.
Golf Sponsorship - $250
Sponsorship includes a company sign on a tee or green, a sign on the Barbecue grounds and recognition in The Pipeline Newsletter.
To register and pay by CREDIT CARD - 2016 GOLF SPONSOR FORM
To register and pay by CHECK - PDF 2016 GOLF SPONSOR FORM
After June 15 golf reservations and payment will be made through Dwayne Randall at the Peek Pro Shop: 716-581-3897 / Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
GENERAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsorships will be available for specific events including techncial seminar luncheon, cocktail reception, golf course beverages, clay shoot, and several barbecue items. All categories will include signage at the event, on the Barbecue grounds and recognition in The Pipeline newsletter. Some categories include complimentary barbecue tickets and technical seminar registration.
Please see the forms below for more details.
To sponsor and pay by CREDIT CARD - 2016 SUMMER MEETING SPONSOR FORM
To sponsor and pay by CHECK - 2016 SUMMER MEETING PDF SPONSOR FORM
Sponosrship deadline for signage is June 24, 2016!
SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT
July 14 at Ctritter Path Sporting Clays
Check in: 8:30 - 9:00 am / Shoot: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
$65.00 per shooter / 100 rounds
(Please bring your own ammunition - limited supply available for purchase on-site. Bring your own gun if possible as there will only be a few available for use. No alcoholic beverages allowed on the course!)
Cash prizes awarded during the Barbecue at Peek'n Peak
To register and pay by CREDIT CARD - SPORTING CLAY REGISTRATION FORM
To register and pay by CHECK - SPORTING CLAY PDF REGISTRATION FORM
OILFIELD EQUIPMENT SHOW EXHIBIT INFORMATION
July 14 - On the Barbecue grounds
Show Hours: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Set-up Hours: Wed. July 13 - Noon to 8:00 pm and Thurs. July 14 - 8:00 am - 11:30 am
(Please note: someone will be on-site during these hours to direct you to the best location. No vehicles will be allowed to enter the grounds after 11:30 am on Thursday.)
Tables and chairs will be available for equipment displays but there will be no electricity on the grounds for exhibitors. Please keep in mind that this is an outdoor event. ALL EXHIBITORS MUST HAVE A BARBECUE TICKET.
To register for exhibiting and purchase a barbecue ticket by CREDIT CARD - 2016 Summer Meeting Registration Form
To register for exhibiting and purchase a barbecue ticket by CHECK - 2016 Summer Meeting PDF Registration Form
If you already have a barbecue ticket and only want to REGISTER FOR EXHIBITING - 2016 Exhibit PDF Form
[IOGANY reserves the right to restrict registration, ticket sales or admission to any IOGANY event. For meeting questions please contact the IOGANY office at 716-202-4688.]
October 19-20, 2016
NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR!
Holiday Valley Resort
NYS Route 219, Ellicottville, NY
NETWORKING RECEPTIONS, TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS
AND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Mark your calendars!